Sunday, March 11, 2012

Unboxing Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX9

Unboxing Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX9 Video Clips. Duration : 9.55 Mins.


Hey Guys! I am unboxing my new Sony Cybershot Didital Camera. This is my first ever video that I am posting on this YouTube channel as well as my first unboxing video. This camera is very nice looking and it has very good internal hardware. It can also take 3D pictures and panoramas. You can view them on your 3D TV. The WX9 boasts full HD video (1920x1080) at 60 fps. with auto focus. I hope you enjoyed this video, and don't forget to RATE, COMMENT, and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks for watching! Were to buy?: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Amazon-Black: amzn.to Amazon-Silver: amzn.to Amazon-Red: amzn.to Social Media/Ntworking ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Twitter-Follow me: www.twitter.com Facebook-Add me if you'd like, Its my second page for YouTube: www.facebook.com Facebook fan Page-Please Like, likes give me motivation!: on.fb.me Google+ -Add me to your bubble: bit.ly

Tags: First, Unboxing, Cyber-shot, Sony, DSC-WX9, High, Definition, HD, 3D, Panorama, Digital, Camera, Tech, Technology, Hardware, Portable, techtalktvextreme

No comments:

Post a Comment